Oracle ODBC Drivers

From: bubba <brittonb_at_webt.com>
Date: 1998/04/29

What are the best Oracle ODBC drivers?

Due to some great advice I've seen here, we're moving forward with a VB5/Oracle 8 application.

I know Microsoft, Intersolv, and I think Visigenic all make Oracle ODBC drivers. Plus I found another company in the UK that makes Oracle ODBC drivers.

Which one is the most robust? Any recommendations? Received on Wed Apr 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT