Re: Using uploaded LONG RAW?

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: 1998/04/29

As far as I know, long raw cannot be partially extracted...it is stored in such a way that there are no pointers to any internal portions of the field - its all or nothing. If the data is something like a Word file or an Image, you could possibly extract the data, load it into its application and use whatever editing is available.