Re: Database Mirroring

From: Timo Haatainen <timo.haatainen_at_pvo.fi>
Date: 1998/04/29

Have you checked out Oracle Replication Server? It is included in Oracle Server (at least 7.3.x) as a separate product. Read the book 'Distributed Databases, Replicated Data, Volume II' so you get an idea what options are available from Oracle.

--
Timo Haatainen
PVO Engineering Oy

Peter Chan <chanp_at_nortel.ca> kirjoitti artikkelissa
<35463168.74A3_at_nortel.ca>...