Re: HELP!!! How to disable error message ORA-XXXX in a script ???

From: MANISHA HANDA <mhanda_at_ssax.com>
Date: 1998/04/29

If I were you, I would do the sql processing in a PL/SQL block. So all the drop/create statements would go within the block. Then, the error messages can be caught in the EXCEPTION block and appropriate action can be taken there...in your case, you can have the system ignore these messages!

Hope that helps.
Manisha Received on Wed Apr 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT