Re: Where is Performance Pack?

From: Rowan McCammon <rowan_mccammon_at_nospam.amp.com.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:56:58 +1000

Performance pack is now two products: Diagnostic Pack & Tuning Pack and last I heard Oracle had some licensing problem about supplying them with Workgroup Server.

Regards,
Rowan.

--
Remove the anti-spamming thingy from my email address to reply to me.

The opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the opinions of my company. Received on Wed Apr 29 1998 - 22:56:58 CDT