Re: Multiple Oracle Instances on NT

From: Dan Norris <dann_at_sky.net>
Date: 29 Apr 1998 17:28:02 -0500

I have a client that runs 3 instances used with Oracle Financials, and a 4th instance that is used for another application. All 4 of them run pretty well and each has a fairly large SGA.

This environment is on NT4.0 Alpha with 3x333Mhz and 1.2Gb of RAM. It handles the load fairly well most of the time.

Dan