ORA-08103: object no longer exists

From: <mfteo_at_mutiara.com.my>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 06:09:59 -0600

Hi guys,

Okay here's the situation, I ran a SQL query :

SELECT USGGLCODE,
NVL ( SUM ( RTX.rated_flat_amount ), 0 ), TM.des, ZN.des, RTX.sccode
FROM rtx_lt RTX, mputmtab TM, mpuzntab ZN, mpulkegm EG WHERE RTX.tmcode = TM.tmcode
AND RTX.tzcode = ZN.zncode
AND TM.vscode = ( SELECT MAX(vscode) FROM mputmtab TV WHERE TV.tmcode = TM.tmcode)
AND EG.vscode = ( SELECT MAX(vscode) FROM mpulkegm EV WHERE EV.egcode = EG.egcode)

AND EG.gvcode = RTX.gvcode
AND EG.twcode = RTX.twcode
AND EG.ttcode = RTX.ttcode
AND EG.zncode = RTX.tzcode
AND EG.typeind = RTX.rtx_type

GROUP BY usgglcode, sccode, TM.des, ZN.des

The above works perfect on one database, however running the above query on a different database (all the tables have data populated); I get this strange Oracle Error:08103. I've checked the tables, they are all populated and not missing, also ensured that the indices exist as identically as the other database.

Anyone please help me? Could you mail this email address as I have limited web/usenet access: mfteo_at_mutiara.com.my

Cheers!