problems with export in NT4

From: usuario <prueba_at_bitel.es>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:48:37 +0200

All,

I'm trying to make an export of some tables of my database. In a MS-DOS session I write "exp80" and the answer is: "Invalid format of export utility name
Verify that Oracle_Home is properly set Export terminated unsuccessfully
EXP-00000: Export..."

Oracle_Home is setted to the directory of Oracle and I donīt know what's the problem.

Thanks

Nieves Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 05:48:37 CDT