DBA Tool suggestions?

From: <overhisj_at_co.washtenaw.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:55:33 -0600

I'm a fairly new DBA. I'm looking for tools to manage our Oracle Enterprise databases on HP and Netware servers. I have been using the free Oracle Enterprise Manager package but want to get something more powerful that includes tuning capability. The Oracle Performance Pack add-on to OEM is a possibility but the price is making my boss balk. I'm also looking at Platinum's Desktop DBA. Anyone have comments on these two products or any other suggestions?