dba_rollback_segs

From: Joe W <falon_at_onramp.onramp.onramp.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:23:49 GMT

hello -
when I try to see the status of all rollback segments, using:
  select segment_name, status from dba_rollback_segs; I get "ORA-00942: table or view does not exist". I have the following privileges:
 connect,
 dba,
 exp_full_database,
 imp_full_database,
 resource.
Am I missing something?
BTW, I can use
 select * from v$rollname;
to see the rollback segments that are online.

thanks for the help.
"you're not a nerd till you hava network in your living room" -some guy at a trekcon--
falon_at_onramp.onramp.onramp.net
(please remove all but one 'onramp' for email address) Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 13:23:49 CDT