Help - Export/Import a Row

From: Joe Gervais <vole_at_primenet.com>
Date: 28 Apr 1998 09:58:00 -0700

Howdy Folks,

Sorry if this is in the FAQ, but I couldn't find it. Can anyone help me figure out how to export a database row from a single table to file, and then import the row back into an equivalent table in another database (on a separate network).

I'm looking into spool and sqlload, but that seems like overkill. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

-Joe, vole_at_primenet.com

"And that, my Liege, is how we know the Earth  to be banana-shaped." -- Monty Python and the Holy Grail -- Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 11:58:00 CDT