Using DDL commands in PL/SQL

From: Mikael Schonenberg <micke_at_netg.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:15:56 +0200

 Through dbms_sql (in PL/SQL) I manage to use DDL commands, which is very nice. Problem is I don't manage all of them. Drop Table works fine, but when I try to Create Table it complaints about insufficient priviliges. Well, I found that somewhat hard to believe, since the user woning and running the PL/SQL package is granted the DBA role.

 Any idea?

/Mikael Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 07:15:56 CDT