Re: 7.3.2.3 to 7.3.4

From: <steveadams_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 05:45:59 -0600

Hi Sue,

Ask you local Oracle support for a copy of Note 48785.1 (7.3.4 RDBMS Fixes). It lists the bugs fixed in 7.3.4, not a few of which relate to queries returning incorrect results and DML statements corrupting the database. That should be enough to convince your management to make the move!

Regards,
Steve Adams
steveadams_at_acslink.net.au