Re: SQL return code

From: Igor Sereda <sereda_at_spb.runnet.ru>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:39:28 -0400

Hello Vijay,

How are you going to "do something else" without going into PL/SQL? If it's another query, i beleive there is a way to merge the two queries into one bigger. If it's DML you can also use subqueries.
If "something else" is DDL, then i think you should use dynamic sql, and this really is PL/SQL.

Regards,
Igor

--
Igor Sereda,
ITC, Russia Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 10:39:28 CDT