Re: Anyone seen the Java SDK for Oracle

From: Roger Snowden <rsnowden_at_home.com>
Date: 1998/04/27

You might take a peek at Oracle Lite. It supports Java 1.1 now, rather than PL/SQL. No guarantee that the 8.1 API will match exactly, but the idea is substantially there and you can mess with persistence, java objects, triggers, etc. Plus, it works with the new AppBuilder product.

Fun stuff.

Roger Snowden
rsnowden_at_us.oracle.com