Re: Bulk Forms4.5 regeneration

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:08:49 GMT

Well, I guess the best answer is always your own, so I'll post it in case anyone else is interested :

There is an undocumented (from all that I can see) f45gen parameter 'window_state'

So window_state=MINIMISE does the trick

Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au> wrote in article <01bd7013$eba9b860$1ea320cb_at_default>...