OWS 2.1 and SSL Keys.

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:58:15 -0700

Has anyone generated their own keys ( public and private ) for use with OWS 2.1?? I want to be able to do this with out going through a CA like Verisign. I have never set up a SSL port to work with OWS, what do I need to do to make this work.

Thanks.

Michael. Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 15:58:15 CDT