Re: automatically granting access to schema objects???

From: Greg Vitetzaks <gvitetz_at_cam.org>
Date: 27 Apr 1998 00:47:36 GMT

Create a Role which consists of the Security issues in question. Instead of granting select, update...
on a specific Table or View to a user, you grant it to the Role. Then assign that Role to the user(s).

Note. You can assign multiple roles to the same user.

Greg Vitetzakis

mdlcpgs_at_alpha.gns.cri.nz.nospam wrote in article <6i0dup$due$1_at_news.wlg.netlink.net.nz>...