Re: Is there a free version of Oracle out there?

From: Dave O'Keeffe <DOKeeffe_at_n0spam.cableinet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:39:09 +0100

There are a number of books you can buy, which have the attached CD. The CD contains a version of Oracle (usually Win 95 and 3.1).

There is one specifically for Developer-2000, but I can't remember the name as I've leant it to somebody!

Just browse your local bookstore!

Dave O'Keeffe

--
For email replys remove "n0spam." from the above address Received on Sun Apr 26 1998 - 06:39:09 CDT