[O8] Security Manager As SYSDBA ?

From: Lee, Junho <leejunho_at_hyowon.cc.pusan.ac.kr>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 10:27:47 +0900

Hello everyone!

I have questions as a beginner of Oracle DB.

O. I installed Oracle8 server now.

O. I am willing to enter the security manager

     with
          user id : sys
          password: change_on_install
     as
          SYSDBA

O. I got insufficient privileges Message

O. As normal, no problem.

Can I enter the manager or db as SYSDBA? Please help me here!

p.s. This version is a trial version Received on Sat Apr 25 1998 - 20:27:47 CDT