Oracle SQL Tace tool

From: Guido Le Lorrain <Guido_at_palmstech.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 17:50:44 -0500

Hello

Has anyone out there heard of or is using an Oracle trace tool that will allow a developer to see what SQL statements are being executed. I am aware that some Oracle ODBC drivers do have a trace option but I'm not using ODBC. I'm actually using BDE native calls so I need a tool that actually captures the SQL statements passed to the Oracle database at the SQL Net level.

I would be grateful for any sort help.

Thanks

Guido Received on Sat Apr 25 1998 - 17:50:44 CDT