Re: 7.3.4 PL/SQL Problems

From: Mark Gornicki <mgornick_at_netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:46:42 -0700

Hi

I am running solaris 2.5.1 and 7.3.3.4 and just yesterday twice had the database crash with (either Address not mapped or Invalid address alignment) both times when I was re-executing the create or replace script of several pl/sql packages i wrote.

I suspect but have yet to prove that I had 'blown' the SGA (the instance also runs Oracle Applications and a lot of stuff is pinned in memory).

If yours is a similar situation or if you find out a different reason please could you let me know.

Thanks
Mark