Context Options Server not displaying error msgs correctly

From: <chrisoc_at_ans.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:02:06 -0600

I had to hand-edit the oerr script that came on the CD to include a case for drg. That helped my "oerr drg xxxxx" to work. But scripts submitted to the CTX server still fail to show the explanatory text of the msg from the drgus.msg file. Did anyone else running Context Server have troubles like this? I have a TAR in with Oracle and they're searching around too. Chris O'Connor