Re: unused space in extent and performance

From: flange <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:42:31 +0200

Hi,

    Till your high water mark is set at 200Mega, there isn't any overcosts.     The only trouble is disk waste.

        Backup and restore slower.
        Disk already bougth at the beginning of the project.

Regards F. Lange Certified DBA.
29A route du vin.
L5450 Stadtbredimus.
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
flange_at_pt.lu
(int) 352 697412
(cel) 352 021193652
Phone numbers are variable length.
Luxembourg is a small country of 80 miles on 60 miles between France, Germany and Belgium.