ddl using dynamic sql problem

From: Adam Dickman <adickman_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:50:08 +1000

I have built a database procedure that reorganize objects by concatenating the extents of objects that have more than 5 extents into 1 extent. To do this I have used dbms_sql dynamic sql procedures and functions.

The problem that I have encountered is that when I try and enable a primary key constraint using this method I get an oracle error indicating insufficient privileges.

If you have encountered this problem or any thing similar please contact me. I have even tried granting dba to this user.

Regards
Adam Dickman Received on Fri Apr 24 1998 - 06:50:08 CDT