Datafiles of tablespace

From: Philippe Mendes <philippe.mendes_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:22:17 +0200

Someome as tell me that, as far as speed access are concern, that it's better to have only
one datafile by tablespace instead of 2 or more. (I'm speeking about datafiles of more than 100 Mb)

Can someone tell me if it is true or if it is an absurdity.

Thanks. Received on Fri Apr 24 1998 - 02:22:17 CDT