Re: Oracle Forms Manual

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1998/04/23

I think Oracle charges separately for the printed reference manuals. However, everything in the manuals is on-line from the Help button in the Forms Designer... I know, using a printed text is easier when you are getting started. (I'll bet if you asked, someone on the 'net would send you their slightly outdated manuals from an earlier release, which would be pretty good for starting out.)

Regards,
Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable utility form -- Display and update any table.