Internet Question

From: Yiu Shih Lee <yiu_shih_lee_at_cdsi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:13:01 -0400

Hi, I know an internet question should not be asked here, but I could not find any internet usenet, can anyone tell me where to find it?

My question is is there any way to down load just data from a site. i.e. if Alta Vista give me a list of something based on my search criteria, can I down load the list (not header etc) to my local drive? The list may be too large to view on the screen, so I can print it out and look at it or view it off-line? Thanks in Advance.

Yiu Shih Lee Received on Thu Apr 23 1998 - 10:13:01 CDT