Re: help on modify or drop column constraint

From: Julio <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 19:10:47 +0200

Tao Wei escribió:
> =

> Hi everybody. Can anyone tell me how I can modify or drop and add a
> column constraint? Thanks in advance.
> =

> Tao Wei

Alter table table_name drop constraint constraint_name;

to add a constraint:

alter table <table_name> add constraint <constraint_name> <depends on what kind of constraint you want>

If you don't know what's the name of the constraint you want to drop take a look to user_constraints and user_cons_columns

Regards.
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Thu Apr 23 1998 - 12:10:47 CDT