Rollback Segments Full

From: T krishnanand <tkrishna_at_baan.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:35:54 +0530

Hello ,

(1) Am I correct when saying that : If all the rollback
segments ( including the system rollback segment ) are full then Oracle and all the dependent applications freeze ?

(2) I can see that the High Water Mark for all the rollback
segments is = to the actual segment size.

                How can I know the time  at which the High Water Mark
was reached for a rollback segment ???

Thanks.

krish