Oracle Forms Manual

From: bubba <brittonb_at_webt.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:29:35 -0400

I spent a ton of money purchasing Oracle 8 NT and Developer 2000.

So far, from what I understand, I DO NOT get any documentation relating to forms development, forms reference guides, SQL reference guides?

I've found the site technet.oracle.com that has those books, but I have to be connected to the internet to read them?

How stupid!

Why doesn't oracle give the legitimate purchasers of there software the reference guides?

Does anybody know where I can actually obtain material copies? Or...let me guess...do i have to go give Oracle more money to get them? Received on Wed Apr 22 1998 - 16:29:35 CDT