utl_file

From: N&TS <netsw_at_tin.it>
Date: 1998/04/21

I want to display a file of my disk using oracle webserver. So i think that i must use utl_file, open my file,read the lines and display it with htp.p
I try to use it but i have some problems. my file (for example) is a cat /etc/hosts >myfile i make chmod 666 myfile
After i try the use the utl_file function I try to open file and i have no problem... But when i try to read i have this error ( READ-ERROR ) I want to know if someone know this problem... What do i do ??
Manu thanks MAURIZIO Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT