Re: Visual Java development kits - recommendations????

From: Darryl L. Pierce <mcpiarais_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/04/21

In article <3535B915.4DF9D4C6_at_cm.co.za>, bobby_at_cm.co.za says...
;Quite right !
;I presume that fact that you posted to an oracle group means you intend to target
;an Oracle DB.

Actually, I was targeting the triangle.java newsgroup. I've worked iwith DB2 databases rather than Oracle.

What benefits do you gain with JBuilder? I was a Borland fan for years and years and only switched away with difficulty...

--
Mise le meas,

-----+

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/1335/ |