Re: Partitioning -- good? cost?

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kfleming_at_access-laserpress.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:05:48 -0700

Yes, I'm using it here under Oracle8 with great results. Makes for management of queries and tablespaces much easier.

It did not cost us anything extra, but we're running Oracle8 on NT/Alpha, which is sort of a cross between Oracle8 and Oracle8/EE, but I'm not sure... Our copy includes the Partitioning and Objects options, but we can't get any other options without upgrading to Enterprise.