Re: Performance Tuning

From: Dave O'Keeffe <DOKeeffe_at_n0spam.cableinet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:04:02 +0100

I'd second this. The O'Reilly Book (O'Reilly is the publisher), the title is something like Oracle Performance Tuning by ???. Can't remember the name, 'cos the book is at work for constant referal! Unfortunately, I haven't seen an Oracle 8 version.

Dave O'Keeffe

--
For email replys remove "n0spam." from the above address Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 15:04:02 CDT