Oracle for a near real-time App

From: James Woodger <jwoodger_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:31:01 GMT

I'm considering using Oracle Server for a near real-time App. Would anyone raise any red flags, based on their own experiences?

Since the database is small, it's likely that I'll be able to make it memory resident. Are there any other database strategies I should be considering in the circumstances?

I'd appreciate a copy of comments to my Email at jwoodger_at_sympatico.ca Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 09:31:01 CDT