OS-authentification question

From: Peter Koch <koch_at_math.uni-duisburg.de>
Date: 21 Apr 1998 10:46:29 GMT

Dear readers:

I would like to force PC-users that log into our database to identify themselves by password, while at the same time unix-users that have already logged into the unix-host our database is running on are allowed to call "sqlplus /" without any further authentification.

Unix-accounts and DB-accounts are of equal names and os_authent_prefix="".

Is that possible?

Thanks

Peter

--

Peter Koch <Koch_at_Math.Uni-Duisburg.DE>      phone: 49 203 379-2698
Department of Mathematics                     fax: 49 203 379-3139