Server cache for certain reference tables...

From: <kolli_s_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:13:33 -0600

Hi,

   According to our database model we will end up joining the main data    table with several smaller reference tables for almost every select    query. I am trying to find if there is a way in Oracle to keep certain    tables in buffer (cache or whatever) *all the time* so that our joins    do not take too long. I know that it's possible in Sybase (11.x.x).