Oracle 7.1 + SQLNet2 SPX/IPX !!

From: Raymond K.W. Lau <raymdlau_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:26:04 +0800

Hello!

We have number of servers running Netware 3.1x with Oracle 7.1. Now we are planning to upgrade Oracle to 7.3.x.
We will upgrade existing environment with SQLNet2 SPX/IPX first ! But after I installed SQL Net 2 SPX/IPX adapter on server-side and tried to startup the listener for SPX/IPX,
the lsnrctl just hang and not response to any client connections.

Thanks for any advise in advance !

Raymond Received on Mon Apr 20 1998 - 10:26:04 CDT