Oracle for Solaris & Linux???

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:24:36 GMT

I've seen some posting before asking questions about Oracle on Linux. Oracle doesn't have a port for Linux, but it seems that I recall that someone had figured out how to make Oracle for Solaris run on Linux. Does anyone have any info on this topic? Know of any resources on the web? Doubly appreciative if you could respond via e-mail as well as posting here.

Thanks and regards,
Dave Received on Sun Apr 19 1998 - 16:24:36 CDT