How to make a role the default?

From: Eugene Fan <eugenef_at_tidalwave.net>
Date: 1998/04/18

Hello All,

Sorry for this dumb question, but I forgot how to make a granted role the default. For example,

select * from dba_role_privs
where grantee = 'HQDA_TOP_ADM'

 GRANTEE                        GRANTED_ROLE                   ADM DEF

HQDA_TOP_ADM HQDA_DEF_USER YES NO HQDA_TOP_ADM HQDA_ORG_ADM YES NO

This needs to be:

 GRANTEE                        GRANTED_ROLE                   ADM DEF

HQDA_TOP_ADM HQDA_DEF_USER YES YES HQDA_TOP_ADM HQDA_ORG_ADM YES YES ^^^

I know this is kinda of RYFM, but somebody walked off with our copy of the Server Admin manual and the other books, like the SQL Lanquage Reference, weren't very helpful. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Eugene Fan
fane_at_hqda.army.mil