Web Listener shutting down

From: Steve Bohler <skbohler_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/04/18

I've got a PL/SQL procedure which sends the data from a form to another PL/SQL procedure. When I send a lot of data from the form (i.e. > 2100 characters in a textarea box), the Web listener on the server stops and I have to restart it.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of characters you can send via this method...or whatever could be causing this awful behavior?

Thanks in advance,
Steve