Re: newbie question: calling functions

From: Brett Neumeier <random_at_nospam.com>
Date: 1998/04/17

In comp.databases.oracle.server Ilidio Oliveira <"ioliv"@inesca.pt(please_remove)> wrote:
> (a) how can I see the compilation errors? Does the compiler
> generates messages explaining the error? (I just get: package
> created with errors)

Try: "show errors"

Alternatively, if you have done something else after the "create or replace package" command, do:

show errors package SCHEMA.NAME (and)
show errors package body SCHEMA.NAME

These are sql*plus commands that query data dictionary tables -- I don't remember which ones offhand.

-bn
(the domain is really "enteract") Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT