US-Boston-ORACLE DBA

From: <ntacom_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/04/17

    Oracle Database Administrator

    Responsibilities include:
    Troubleshooting, performing backup, recovery and tuning     of Oracle database as well as system configuration and     disk storage management.

    Must be familiar with creating initial software     installations, installing software upgrades resolving     database errors and failures, managing system access,     auditing activities and resource utilization, and     generating database objects.

    The successful candidate will have excellent oral and     written communications skills and have 3-5 years of Oracle     7.x, 8.x database experience within an UNIX/NT environment.

    This outstanding company offers an outstanding benefits     package, which includes:

    · Four weeks of paid time off each year.
    · Ten Holidays each year
    · Up to ten paid days off each year for training purposes
    · Tuition Reimbursement
    · Medical and Dental Insurance
    · Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
    · 401k plan

    Interested candidates contact me by e-mail;rapid hire process     local candidates only.Sorry,time constraints do not allow for     sponsorship at this time.My client pays all fees,of course.

    Bill Saylor,Manager
    Mangement Recruiters International
    ntacom_at_ix.netcom.com