Check it out!

From: <LaserPointers.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:05:47 PDT

Visit http://www.LaserPointers.com

Check out our site for the smallest, least expensive pointers on the market! For only $19.50 plus shipping and handling, you can own one!

It measures only 2inches by 9mm!, yet it can send a brilliant red dot up to 1200 feet, even in the brightest of rooms! To place you order, visit our home page at:

http://www.LaserPointers.com

LaserPointer.com staff Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 14:05:47 CDT