Developing Oracle applications with C++

From: ORcastillo <orcastillo_at_aol.com>
Date: 17 Apr 1998 20:08:09 GMT

We are a team who is considering using Oracle as the database for our application (currently we use Paradox). I'm trying to get an idea of where to start. I'm also trying to establish if Developer 2000 is the best way to go. Are there any C++ libraries that would make our life easier while developing our app?
Oscar Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 15:08:09 CDT