Remote interprocess comunication in distributed database

From: mcm <mcm_at_iies.es>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:04:28 +0200

 I need to make an application based in a distributed ORACLE database.

 This application need that processes in remote machines can comunicate; it would be good if i could do it trough ORACLE. I need something like DBMSPIPES in one ORACLE instance but at remote way.

 Can anyone help me? Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 05:04:28 CDT