Demo *really* needs 1.4gb?

From: JRStern <JRStern_at_primalsys.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:29:14 GMT

When I go to install Oracle from the demo disk, it says it needs 1.4gb. Is this for real?

I know Microsoft's SBS product asks for 1.3gb, won't install if it doesn't see 1.3gb, but only actually uses about 300mb. I figure it's some kind of weird macho thing.

I have a new disk coming so I'll have the space anyway, but wonder what it will truly take.

Josh Received on Thu Apr 16 1998 - 18:29:14 CDT