HTML-Templates

From: Jochen Riekhof <jriekhof_at_milchstrasse.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:28:43 +0200

Hi...

we use html-output generated from our Oracle-DB and outputted with Oracle Weblistener. The change of the html-design is a mess, because all data is stored in PL/Sql-Scripts.

Now, I heard of HTML-Templates incorporated into (at least) Oracle-Commerce-Server.

Has anyone experience with these Templates and, what Version of Oracle do I need to use them?

Thanx!

...Jochen Riekhof Received on Thu Apr 16 1998 - 08:28:43 CDT