Re: Help please with SQLNET connections

From: joseph Li <lijoecyn_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 16 Apr 1998 12:32:02 GMT

Each SQL*Net client would require a separate server process to be created. Which platform are you on ? This error usually mean the username used to start the LISTENER does not have enough OS privilege to create the server process. 'ORCL' has ONE service handler is correct, ONE means one database instance, ie. ORCL. One service handler should be able to handle many concurrent SQL*Net client sessions.

Regards
Joe

In article <892503390.10146.0.nnrp-03.c2de082b_at_news.demon.co.uk>, john_at_demon.co.uk (jk) says: